Thursday, April 16, 2009

Alright I have to whine and complain about the grocery stores in the UK. It's neat to see all the different things that I never saw in America but I really wish they had some of the STAPLES I bought and have been forced to live without at the moment!

My friends and family have been asking what I'd like from the US that I can't get here. I don't want anything expensive BUT I do have a long list of little things I'd absolutely love to see again. Most of these are going to sound weird.

  • TARGET! (just kidding...kinda oh and Taco Bell- I'll keep dreaming.)
  • macaroni and cheese
  • alfredo sauce (yes they REALLY don't have it here)
  • tostitos rounds or ANY kind of tortilla chips
  • salad dressing (I eat a salad at least every other day. they have very few to choose from and they taste completely different. i miss dressings like: ranch (yes plain old ranch!), catalina, poppy seed, chunky blue cheese, french, cheese fantastico! oh how i miss you)
  • bottled starbucks vanilla frappuccinos(yes they have starbucks but no they do not have them like they have the bottles EVERYWHERE in the us.)
  • Top Ramen and Cup-o-Noodle - (beef, chicken i love you all. hmph)
  • Jelly Bellies
  • Triscuits
  • Boxed cheesecakes and brownies
  • Packaged Pizza crusts
  • HAMBURGER HELPER
  • Gushers
  • Poptarts!
  • QUESO DIP
So pretty much anything that looks yummy.

That's all I can think of right now. Could you imagine living without those thngs? Yeah OK I've been eating healthier - BUT THAT'S NO FUN! :P


P.s. If anyone sends me something I'll send English things in return!

No comments: