Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Back from Warbrook!

We had a nice stay. I love the rooms there because they're all shades of purple. Oh they also have endless coffees and teas of all kinds!
I LOVE the gardens! I will for sure visit Warbrook just to see the gardens again. It looks 1,000 times better than in these pictures. It was about a 30 minute walk with pretty all around!







So pretty right?
THEN - on the way home we went to visit one of Jane Austen's houses!



I saw a sign that said no pictures inside but then overheard someone saying pictures w/ no flash... so I was kinda bummed out. On the way out there was a little cafe across the street called Cassandra's Cup - named after her sister.



Cute piggie planter!
We walked back to the carpark and I couldn't pass up the swings... but who can when no one is around?!









So we're back in Southampton now. Our next little trip will be later in the month when Ryan's sister flys in from France. She had her babyinthetummy scan today! I just saw the pictures! She's at 3 months now and I can't wait to find out what it is going to be! (that means I'm going to be an Aunt...eventually!) Ryan has been looking at the pictures trying to figure out what it is. He says he thinks it a girl - awww.

Engagement Update! Friends of ours gave us a Wedding Planning book the other day! I love it but it just shows me how much there is to do. I THINK we know where we want to get married. I want something natural, barn-like and pretty much just a blank canvas. We saw it last time we went to visit his parents.



2 comments:

Mara (The Wedding Cabaret) said...

great pics!!

thea said...

Oooh fun, could you see how Jane Austen could have visualised all her stories there... Darcy yum!
Great blog by the way...

thea.
xx


www.forthevisionaries.tumblr.com