Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Wedding Planning

So far we've got our eyes set on a special venue.
 I have to check their availibility for June and hopefully we can put the deposit on it within a month or so
I've finally decided on the K. Brunini twig ring.
I'm having trouble deciding on one color palette. Do brides usually choose their favorite colors? (apparently I have a lot)
Planning this wedding is going to be hard once I fly back to Florida.
Planning a wedding...over the ocean.
Here's my inspiration board so far...


Bridal Gown - Claire Pettibone
Art - Alphonse Mucha
Flower Arrangement - Saipua
Venue - Tythe Barn at Priston Mill

I've been collecting pictures of anything I like so I dont know where some of these photos came from.
If you do let me know and I'll post the credits below!

No comments: