Monday, July 6, 2009

London Calling

So I wrote a few posts ago that we're going to London in a couple days.
Here are some pictures of our London trip last year. We had a nice trip but our feet were killing us at the end of the day.
I was almost in tears walking/limping home from the train station at 1am while trying to get Ryan to play I SPY!

































I took hundreds of photos.
I hope it doesn't rain!!
I looked and it's pouring rain there today but when we go it should be a little sunny.

Also - really excited to get a package from my Dad in the next few days.
I ordered a bunch of cheap but hopefully really nice makeup a couple of months ago and shipped it to Florida thinking I could wait until September to play with it but noooo. Please please come before I go to London. (probably won't).

4 comments:

Ann-Marie said...

Your photos make me want to hop on a plane and immerse myself in some other land ASAP! I love your blog, by the way! :)

Dionne said...

Oooh London! I have never been, but I have several friends who moved over there. I sooo wanna go - these pics make it look amazing!

Chelsea Robbins said...

So you got engaged???!!!!! I'm so excited I can't even stand it.

Please write a post telling the whole story.

PS, Lovin the ring girl, hot damn!

mina said...

These photos are lovely!