Friday, August 21, 2009

Invitations


As you can see I've kind of taken over the bed since we have NO room here. I need a proper (huge) desk.
We ordered our Gocco PG 10 two days ago!! I've been reading every kind of helpful advice I can find and watching lots of videos so we don't waste any materials. I'm sure there will be a few mistakes but we don't really have the time to mess stuff up! They need to be pretty much finished by September 17th.

Design-
Wednesday we took a trip down to the library to get Ryan his card and check out some books full of pretty floral illustrations. There are lots to look at and they're giving me lots of inspiration. We like the thought of having a simple floral silhouette.
Crest-
I don't know how I had the patience to draw a little crest for them and maybe other paper things we have ..but I DID! I think it's cute and us. Ryan is doing the photoshop finishing touches. Here's the original:


and here are lots fun things we can do with it... I'm thinking like a hallmark stamp type thing or sticker for envelopes? You get the idea.
We'll think of something.

5 comments:

anna and the ring said...

Oh I love the crest! So much more exciting than a monogram! How I wish I could draw.

Chelsea Robbins said...

omg, adore.

steph@alittlebirdieweds said...

so jealous of your gocco

Torie Jayne said...

I love your crest, cool idea! Have a great Tuesday! x

Katie said...

thanks guys!