Monday, August 10, 2009

Sunday lovely Sunday






I had a really nice weekend. 
Friday - we ate chinese food in the car, snuggled up in a duvet on the beach and watch the best fireworks show!
At home we watched The Curious Case of Benjamin Button and didn't cry, am I a robot or did anyone else not cry?
Saturday - shopped around for tennies for the gym and actually found some on the first go!
Sunday afternoon - we did a little beach clean up and rewarded ourselves with some icecream and dog watching.
Sunday night - met up with some friends to catch up and talked a little about the wedding plans.
Next weekend is another trip to see Ryan's parents in Somerset...I love it there!

2 comments:

Chelsea Robbins said...

you and my mom are the only people in the world i think who say "tennies" It's adorable.

I love the shots.

Hows wedding planning???

You should come to vegas and play! I'd love to take some photos of you guys!

L; said...

I'm not quite sure now how I found your blog, but here I am... Just wanted to say I think your pictures are beautiful!
(",)