Friday, September 11, 2009

Choobe

Friggen Gocco. IT has wasted 3 screens trying to get things right.

Anyway aside from our invitation drama...I'm doin ok. Tomorrow I'll be hopping on the train to Weston to go dress browsing with Ryan's Mum. It's probably not the best area to look but I just want to try stuff on.

I've been staying up every night until 4am and waking up at 2 since Ryan has had this week off. We are totally wasting the daytime but we're night owls and it's hard to snap out of it. I'm supposed to be up by 8 tomorrow to catch the train - wish me luck.

Oh remember when I ordered my ring like...8 LONG weeks ago?  After lots of calling and emailing around the world - it was finally sent yesterday. I'm hoping it gets here before I fly away next week or...well whatever I'm used to waiting for it.

Check me out...with my hand on my butt. (last year in London)