Thursday, September 17, 2009

Goodbye England

Well it's my last night here. I can't believe how fast it has flown by! I'm going to miss England soooo much but I'm going to miss my man even more.

 We had a good day today at Longleat. The monkey part was closed which sucked but we got to see the house and gardens this time. The house was huge. I didn't take any pictures though... I totally forgot because there was so much to look at. I wanted to ask the people that worked there about scary stories and all the secret things, it was like The Overlook Hotel for sure.











Ryan has really done so much for me since I've come to live with him. He takes me to the best places and is always surprising me. I love him I love him I love him. I'll miss him so much.
 Bye England
xxxxxxxxxxxxx

3 comments:

Gaynor said...

Bye bye!

Have a safe flight, when are you returning to our shores?

Katie said...

thanks, it was a nice flight. i love british airways. i'm back in january!

anna and the ring said...

Phew. Roll on the January! I don't know if this is a scary thought but howabouts the fabulous "British" and British girls have a little meet up?!