Saturday, September 12, 2009

White lace and promises

I tried on around 20 dresses yesterday. So pooped by the end of the day.
Then had to take the train back home which took forever because of maintenance and bleh.
Anyway - it was a good day. Had fun spending time with Ryan's Mum.

I thought I was going to be trying on the slim/curvy dresses but I found myself diving into big poofballs all day.
They did look better because I don't have enough shape for the structured ones...but I LIIIIKE those.
I did find one that had both. It was a little more what I was looking for. It felt less prom dressy but when we looked it up online... turns out it was a prom dress that had been disguised as a wedding dress. Whatever!! It was pretty.

I wasn't super excited to try on dresses because I thought I was just going to look ridiculous. It turns out they make you feel all pretty and girly! It will be interesting to see what they're like in America.

5 more days left in England
 

No comments: