Friday, October 30, 2009

And she's back

I got in last night but I've been too pooped to blog.
Vegas was Vegas. It was good to see old friends and friends 4lyfe. I didn't get to see a few people I promised I'd see but maybe I'll be back before England. The bf's Mom works for Southwest and says they're doing some $25 deal so I'll keep an eye out.

One of the best parts about my trip was trying on Vera Wang, Oscar de la Renta, a few Carolina Herrera's and Monique Lhuillier dresses. Holy crap. I think I fell for one of each but narrowed my favorite down to a Lhuillier gown. I walked in so anti-satin and walked out day dreaming about the most beautiful ivory silk satin dress with a grand trumpet skirt after we left (and now). We googled our little hearts out trying to find a picture of the dress and only found a tiny clip of it. UGH! It just does not exist on the web. It...was...FABULOUS.

It was a good trip and I'm so happy I got to spend time with my preggie bf. Oh oh - my other favorite part of the trip was hearing her bb in the tummy on the doppler. Soooo cool! We're still crossing out fingers for a girl. She was too modest during the last ultrasound so we'll find out next week! Thank you for all the Vegasness!!

The trips to In-N-Out were pretty awesome too.

1 comment:

Brittany said...

ahem who wanted you to try the satin?? Hope you some back to buy it...it was perfect on you :)