Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Hair this


Oh my aching back and gorgeous hair!

I've been trying to grow my hair out, foreal, for the first time since high school. I've always heard if you're trying to grow it out you should get it trimmed every couple of months but...how does that make sense?? It does seem like the growing has come to a hault though.

I keep seeing these long locks everywhere when just a few years ago everyone was chopping their hair off into super short bobs. All of the sudden it's to their bums. Fakers! I want pretty pretty longER hair for the wedding. I've got 8 months. GROW!

photo via (awesome blog) wet behind the ears

4 comments:

Mama Bird said...

I took a skin hair and nails vitamin before my wedding and I really saw a difference. Go to whole foods.

chicncheap said...

It'll happen! I get trims about every 4 months and my hair grows pretty quickly.

Katie said...

ok so trims and vitamins. i wish someone could twist my arm and it would grow - like those dolls!

steph@alittlebirdieweds said...

I hear ya sister! I'm trying to grow mine as well. Apparently you have to when you get married?

I'm almost afraid to cut mine but I'm going to try and go this weekend before our engagement photo session