Sunday, October 11, 2009

Memories


I miss going to San Pedro and having our lemonade stands in the summer. We'd get our signs all ready and my brother and I would walk down to the market to get our lemons for the day. I wonder if kids still have lemonade stands? I know things are a little different now...they can't even bring desserts for bake sales unless they're store bought.

Anyway it seems like all kids figured out a way to make some money. How did you do it? Lemonade stands, bracelets, drawings or car washes? I think I tried all of those!

(photo via saltygrease)

1 comment:

east side bride said...

I don't want to brag, but I had a pretty good little custom macrame bracelet business going for a while there. I used to safety pin em to the seat in front of me on the bus and knot away on the way to school!