Tuesday, December 1, 2009

I want to glow too!


I start my beauty regime tomorrow. All the magazines say to start it six months before the wedding. I'm not really sure what my regimine..regime (whatever) is going to be but I know that chips aren't involved and that's a big deal. On my e-calendar I just put that I need to practice yoga every day, eat more veggies, fruits, exfoliate more and buy those cheap face mask things more often. I like making my own masks though. I did it a lot in England and Ryan even let me put them on him once n a while! shh.

green tea scrub/mask
1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
2 teaspoons cooled green tea
6 teaspoons sugar
 1 teaspoon honey

Then for a toner I mixed green tea and apple cider vinegar and popped it into the fridge in a glass bottle.

P.S. The appointment was just to scan my fingers and take another gross picture of me. I hate passport photos. They always ask me to check and see if it's ok. I don't want to see. As long as my eyes are open, it's fine or we'll be here all day. So now I've got to send all of my documents to Chicago, hope everything gets there and...wait.

spa bento photo via kitsa_sakurako on flickr

4 comments:

Chic 'n Cheap Living said...

Ooh my friend started making her own scrubs and masks. Can you recommend any good resources for recipes (and thanks for the one posted).

Wren said...

Apple cider vinegar has done wonders for my skin! I use a 50/50 solution of brewed green tea and organic ACV. But honestly, I went on some Minocycline to keep me blemish-free before the wedding insanity set in...Not too natural, but it worked!

xo

the southern hostess said...

Sounds delightful, and that picture is amazing!

Katie said...

cnc - posted a few others for you!
wren - must look into that.
southern hostess - love edible art.