Monday, November 23, 2009

Reunited

I reunited with family I haven't seen in over 10 years on friday.

 Then they kidnapped me and took me to Epcot the next day. I've never been! It was so nice of them and really fun. Epcot had tons of different countries to visit and one of them being the UK! It was so cute. I felt like I was back in England again...except with Mary Poppins walking around. We ate fish and chips in England and Sushi in Japan. The night ended with the best fireworks show I've ever seen. I couldn't believe Epcot does that EVERY night. That's insane.

Such a good weekend. It was fun being a kid again with my cousins and talking about when we used to play school and dress up allllll the time. This past year I've really been trying to keep in touch better with everyone in my life. I'm getting there. (SORRY BFF!)

1 comment:

Gaynor said...

Hey

Sounds great, always lovely to catch up with family!

Im so excited about Epcot now too, as going next Thursday!

x