Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Remember me? (catch up)

Lots and lots to blog about but I've not really been in the blogging mood lately. To sum it all up: I went to Washington for a week and surprised my half brother and sisters (5). I drooled over my Mom's shop for days, ate lots of Jelly Bellies, visited with my Grandma, watched old home videos, froze my butt off, took the girls to get hair makeovers, froze some more, saw my brother, found THE DRESS...bought THE DRESS on the last day at the last hour (Anne Barge) and flew back to Florida. Brother is back here and is staying for a week. Ugh I just want to say - I hate flying. I am so uncomfortable. I'm cold, hungry and paying way too much to check a bag, seriously. I get to do it all over again in a few weeks. England in 22 days.

I'll post a few pictures of the house and trip but I think I'm going to have to post the gazillion pictures of her shop next time. Soooo much to see. I'm starting her up on etsy, foreal.










Mhm. Yes, you did just see all of those things. And that's just the house.

Christmas soon...

1 comment:

Jump In The Pool said...

I've missed your blog so much! I can't believe you've found THE DRESS - are we allowed a sneak preview? take care, Kim xx