Monday, January 11, 2010

Making up for not being around


There I am as cousin It. Not really...my hair is annoying the heck out of me but I refuse to cut it. My friend and I helped her brother out at this little art show they were holding at UO. I'm the print dryer. I'm drying an albatross print my friend bought for me. That shirt is soo comfy too. I wore it yesterday. It was fun though and I think they will be doing this again so I'll put a little post on here if anyone wants to stop in and get one done. They also had people decorating cupcakes, homemade knit koozies and other things that are neat for cheap. (Too bad the clothes they sell aren't! Thank goodness for her brother's discount. Yes, I'm bragging.)

3 comments:

Chic 'n Cheap Living said...

Hey Katie, it's been a while! I had some trouble accessing your blog before - was it private?

Glad you had a good time and it's all about friend discounts!

Katie said...

Hellooo

I was having a little trouble with the blog. I think I'm back? Just hibernating a little.

Congrats again!

mina said...

i love that bike tee!