Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Celery and Peanut Butter

Well, a weight has been lifted. That weight's name is GOCCO! I loved the Gocco and it was fun when it was done right but it was too much of a guessing game. We spent lots of money trying to get it right and crossing our fingers so we wouldn't have to start all over again. It works but I just don't have enough patience. Beware...Gocco's cause unnecessary arguments, foreal. Ryan called it the fight machine or something. But don't let that put you off from buying it from me! It'll be up on ebay or etsy soon. Let me know if you're interested. It's a PG10 and I've got around 13 inks.

*sigh of relief* SO we ordered pretty art nouveau invites and they'll be here by the end of the monthish. Mom is going to address them because she has the prettiest writing ever.

We met with a potential florist last week near Bristol. It was a good little meeting and I think they might actually get what I want, even though I don't even know exactly what I want. They think outside the box (mmm taco bell) and I know I wont end up with balls of flowers with rhinestones.

Ok that's the wedding stuff update. Did I trick you with the title? When I can't think of a name for the post I look around the room. I haven't had this in ages. Yum but I need better peanut butter.

Oh! Made dinner last night - Italian Meatball Soup w/ Cheesy Rolls. Fancy. Alright I'm going to give Ryan credit for chopping up the onion, cooking the meatballs and cheesing the rolls. It was pretty good though and quick to make.

We're making something yummy again tonight - Chorizo and Asparagus. (it's really really yummy)

Last random thing - have you seen Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs?? It's SO funny! Not the same as the book but I was not expecting that. K, bye.




I think I just like the idea of my favorite foods falling from the sky. nom nom nom

6 comments:

Kris said...

I haven't see that movie yet. I love the latest animation flicks! ;o)

Brittany said...

so glad you tackled the Gocco (which I am sure I will never be able to pronounce right)....I still want an invite for a keepsake :)
What do you have up next?

Chic 'n Cheap Living said...

Oooh cool on the Gocco stuff! I've always been intrigued by it. Would love to see the results.

Mmm, meatballs and cheesy rolls!

xoxoKrysten said...

Still haven't seen that movie yet but I really want to!

buhdoop said...

Thank you for the heads up with the Gocco.

anna and the ring said...

1. Celery and peanut butter is my favourite. I could eat celery all day but with a dab of PB it is beyond fabulous!

2. May be interested in the inks? I'm not sure I have enough for the PG10. Which model is that anyway? Is it the big one? I understand the problems. Bean stays away!

3. Flowers and rhinestones! Te hee!