Friday, February 26, 2010

Music & Moving

I have been wanting to see this woman sing live for a long long time. She needs to get back to the uk, fast! SO, I just got back from picking up the keys to our new flat! It was the first time I had been inside. Can’t wait to move all of these boxes in! Made a little move in mix.

Best Coast – This Is Real

Corinne Bailey Rae – Paris Nights – New York Mornings

Cut Chemist – A Peak In Time

Basement Jaxx – Take Me Back To Your House

Madness – Our House

Tom Waits – Come On Up to the House

The Carpenters – We’ve Only Just Begun

Blur – Country House

Smog – I’m New Here

Radiohead – Life In a Glass House

Ella Fitzgerald – A House Is Not a Home

2 comments:

Brittany said...

please tell me I didn't just see the Carpenters

Chic 'n Cheap Living said...

Congrats on the move!

That song is just so mellow - love it. Have a lovely weekend!