Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Pancake Day

Looks like I'm going to be a pancake slave tonight. My man LOVES pancakes and reminds me every year when Pancake Day comes around. He doesn't want anything fancy. I've looked up nice fuffy buttermilk pancakes, blueberry pancakes, apple, chocolate, you name it. He wants boring ol flat pancakes with lemon and sugar. FLAT pancakes. What is it with the English and their flat pancakes? Aren't those called CREPES? It isn't Crepe Day!

For those of you who want to celebrate Pancake Day along with the pancake monster, here are some recipes...Smitten Kitchen's Blueberry Pancakes

Smitten Kitchen's Apple Pancakes


Get creative with your pancakes people! Ok to be honest I don't even really like pancakes. I'm more of a waffle or french toast kinda girl. But I always steal a bite.

2 comments:

anna and the ring said...

You don't like pancakes?!?!

Eeek, I cannot wait until tonight!

My Owl Barn said...

I am a waffle girl myself but these pictures make me whip up some pancakes :)