Thursday, February 18, 2010

This Week's Menu

Thought I'd share...
Thursday - Ryan's Lasagna & Salad
Friday - Steak w/ Fancy Mashed Potatoes and Peas
Saturday - Baked Parmesan Chicken Pasta & Garlic Bread
Sunday - Sushi with Cucumber Salad
Monday - Sweet and Sour Chicken and Egg Fried Rice
Tuesday - Homemade not as bleh Big Macs and Fries

We're pretty good at writing up a menu, making the shop and sticking to it for that week. I do get the occasional MUST ORDER PIZZA NOW OR I'LL BITE YOUR HEAD OFF moments (ok every other week).

I'm looking at it now and it doesn't seem so healthy. I guess it's very out-to-dinnerish but making it at home just seems like it's better for us. What can I say? I love food. I'll save the pizza freak out for next friday because it's moving day!!

5 comments:

Chic 'n Cheap Living said...

Pizza is a menu must. I am so bummed about lack of pizza in Asia.

steph@alittlebirdieweds said...

Mmmm! That sounds so good. That's such a smart idea. Does he help you with that though? Because when I ask mine what he wants to eat he says "food"

Brittany said...

uggghhh too much chicken!

Katie said...

He is in the kitchen cooking waaay more than I am. It's pretty awesome.

Spare Thoughts said...

Am I too late for steak and mash?