Saturday, March 13, 2010

Table Numbers

3885117735_58600e5775_o

Remember my little crest drawing from last year? I made the one above the next day because I thought I rediscovered doodling. I was thinking about maybe doing some as table numbers. Then as I was thinking of different crest combos, I thought…what are people going to think when they’re seated at the raccoon and the rabbit, wolf and lamb, deer and I dunno… dino!  No, but really. Maybe it is a little kiddie. Do I really need to incorporate our love for animals? I wish I could. I wish I could give each guest a little old school box of animal crackers. Some people just can’t have an Ostrich, ya know? Hey, there are cows on the other side of the parking spaces. And maybe after a few drinks they’ll all turn into party animals…haaa…haa. Ooookay.

No comments: