Friday, March 12, 2010

Top 10 sunglasses from quite possibly the best website for vintage sunglasses in the world.

Seriously people. I may be super late on this train but I fa-reaked out. I have a small face so I never got into the oversized glasses look. I am lovin’ these all of these. I could have posted 100’s more!

WREN_blacksmoke_G

1. Wren

KELLER_black_G2. Keller

MEZZO_black_G3. Mezzo

soho magenta4. Soho

PAPIER_blackgold_G5. Papier

FINCH_pink_G6. Finch    

honey_black_G7. Honey

CAMPTOWN_smoke_G8. Camptown

CRANES_tortoise_G9. Cranes

FLOUNCE_smoky_rose_G10. Flounce (the ones that fold up!)

 

Okay?!

Oh and those are all under $30.

update: so excited I actually forgot to post the shop site!!

Giant Vintage

4 comments:

anna and the ring said...

OMG!

These are amazing!

Thank you!

Chic 'n Cheap Living said...

Oooh thanks, some very tempting choices here!

Amanda @ Ruffled said...

I dig n.9 - I will have to check out the store now!

jilian dee said...

ohhhhh thanks for this!