Friday, May 14, 2010

A good hair day.

4606042179_9ff2154b3a_o Oh Gaga, stop it and yes.

Finally, a good haircut. I am happier than a dog eating ice cream. I’m keeping it longer for the wedding and after we’re back home and less stressed it will be chopped off and way way short.

I’m still working on the playlist. It’ll just have to be submitted late. Don’t care, but must get it done.

So many good songs, so little time!

If you’d like to help-a-Katie out please comment with a song that will get your wedding cake eating butt off the chair and onto the dance floor. It may already be on the 200 song list. I listen to some dance-ish music. But most of my life I’ve been told the music I listen to is crap.  Whatever though, I enjoy it by myself and that’s all that matters. It would be nice to know someone that also listened to the same singers and bands that I do but my taste is so spread out that it would be impossible. I’m not too cool or anything… it’s just “weird” (good) music.

I’m making the list a little more mainstream so that people don’t make too many weird staring into the air faces when our songs come on. I probably wont even notice what song is playing on the day. I’ll be busy shmoozing and being a brand new wife.

A few get up off your ass and dance songs already on the playlist are:

Chromeo – Fancy Footwork

Dizzee Rascal – Dirtee Disco

Jamiroquai– Seven Days in Sunny June

Le Tigre – Deceptacon

Michael Jackson – Don’t Stop ‘Till You Get Enough

Filthy Dukes – This Rythem

Bee Gees – Night Fever

Felix Da Housecat -  Ready 2 Wear (thanks to my brother)

2 comments:

anna and the ring said...

I would suggest a little Beyonce/Destiny's Child/Britney.

California Love, obviously.

Maybe a little Dan Band?

I think you are little too cool for me!

jonovan said...

If you want to throw in MJ I definitely suggest BILLIE JEAN in lieu of Don't stop till you get enough.

Good call on the Housecat. Send me the playlist I want to see what your workin with...

:)