Sunday, May 2, 2010

Sunday Lovely Sunday

001 005007  009 012 022Dress is fiiiinaaalllyyy here. Yes! That’s the only peek you get (no, it isn’t wearing a leather jacket but that totally sounds like something I would consider). Fits perfectly aside from the chest area and unless I get a major boob job in the next few weeks – it isn’t happening. Must get it altered soon (dress not boobs)

Ryan brought a basil plant home.

Birthday flowers are dying but I still keep them around.

Ryan was cleaning out his “work stuff” and finds goggles, birthday candle inside french connection wallet box, two packs of cards or decks whatever and Michael Jackson’s Thriller single cassette tape.

I turned into an Oompa Loompa when I bought my moisturizer with a “light” bronzer in it. Even my nails are tinted, yuck.

Treated myself to a strawberry mask.

Spent the entire day in my red heart pajamas and had fish n’ chips for dinner. It was a good Sunday. I’m going to go make some cheesecake.

1 comment:

anna and the ring said...

I thought the picture was of leather trousers and not a dress! Ooops!

Dry the pretty flower petals for confetti!

Mmm basil sorbet!