Friday, July 9, 2010

Andrianna Shamaris

Andrianna Shamaris in-store photo shoot

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA          5

My Mom left a bunch of home design magazines in here and there are some of the coolest pieces in there. As much as I love modern cheap Ikea furniture…I think natural, imperfect woods paired with all kinds of angles and shapes are amazing. My Mom has a few pieces of teak furniture and I love it.

In Elle Decor I saw the first photo and had to google. These are all from Andrianna Shamaris.

 

images found here

1 comment:

EcoDesign said...

Thank you! Went down to check this out after reading this and LOVED! I actually bought the little teak and shell side table featured at the top of the page! I was surprised at how well priced everything was. Highly recommend it. Thanks K Tea.