Saturday, August 14, 2010

WAKE UP

snowMy sleeping schedule is pretty crap at the moment. I’m trying to turn it around because I’m losing days! I’ve been looking around online for jobs and I’ll start the real hunt as soon as my resume is all updated and pretty (pretty bare). So I’m going to need to get myself together, for real. I’ve printed out a really nerdy schedule and to kick this sleeping in habit, tomorrow morning we’re going to a car boot sale.

Any advice for someone that hasn’t had a job in almost 2 years?! I can’t believe it has been that long…I bet my poor husband can.

4 comments:

Gaynor said...

Hope you manage to find a job and get some proper sleep soon.

Kitty Stampede said...

I just went a year without a job..so I can totally relate to the sleep thing and whole shebang. I don't know what to say besides slowly adjusting...reading always helps me pass out..a book though not online..hehe.
Good Luck on the job hunt!!!

Liv Lundelius said...

i am sending you some superpower.
my sleeping schedule is completely wrecked as well, but because of tooo many jobs at a time.
we both need a bit of balance!!!
fingers crossed you will find awesome work!

anna and the ring said...

Set alarms for the morning and actually get up and do scheduled things.

Also go to bed at a decent hour.

It worked for me.