Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Awkward

001007011Not much has been going on around here lately (always an exciting intro). I finally gave up on and ruined finished staining the £15 record player. Let’s just say I’m not the best at that kinda stuff and I’m glad we didn’t pay very much for the piece. Poor thing has a giant obnoxious and free (:D – thank you in-laws!) TV on it. I can already see it bowing. *sigh*

The other random photos are from our bedroom, oo la la! The netting was left over from the wedding. I’ve always wanted one of those romantic mosquito netted beds so I threw it on the lantern. It didn’t work obviously so I gave up and just tucked it in. It’s….interesting.

Last photo is our front window which I’ve posted plenty of times. I love those little mini plants & pots. Our friend THE WIND blew one of them over and broke one so it’s naked. I’m really surprised at how long our plants have lasted. I think it has been around 4 or 5 months. It must be a record for me.

1 comment:

anna and the ring said...

Love the net lamp!

Whoop living plants.

P.S. Very annoyed I can't name that episode!