Thursday, September 16, 2010

Black Sheep

FWC_Dean12That was James Dean. Yeah, look at him go! I’ve been a fan for a long time but I didn’t know he practiced ballet. There was a time that I had lots of pictures and posters in my room and maybe even a cardboard cut out.

Anyway I bought my ballet shoes today. I got black ones because…well it’s just what I’m used to buying. Kind of wish I had pink now that I realised it’s BALLET (hello – pink shoes duh) no one in the class has black and I’m just showing off my black-sheepness even more. Kinda more nervous than the first day.

I’ve got to figure out how to sew on the straps now.

5 comments:

Kitty Stampede said...

you must look adorable. it's okay to be the black sheeep! i've always been and i'm starting to accept it more than ever.

this is a great photo! i just read some crazy stuff about james dean in the book Hollywood Babylon.

drollgirl said...

i had no idea he could dance! he was such a hottie!

hooray for you with your black ballet shoes! you are an individual! no need for pink unless everybody else switches to black!

Gayle is Volatile said...

Awesome. Well, black shoes or pink, it all boils down to your skills girl! Knock em dead! :D

Hope you like my new outfit post and follow my blog too!

-Gayle from www.gayleisvolatile.blogspot.com

conversationpieces said...

I had black ones when I did ballet... just shows that you rock (in an elegant kind of way!)

SJ said...

nothing wrong with black! sometimes it's good to be the black sheep in the group :)