Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Hello Good Posture

pierrecor01 Ahh, the dream body.

I did something a little crazy and booked (ADULT BEGINNERS) ballet classes. Adult beginners sounds like I’ll be surrounded by …adults. People still mistake me for being 18 (blessing/curse).

The studio is literally right in front of our building so why not, right? No excuses. Unless it’s really hard…but it shouldn’t be. It’s a good change and I need to tone up. I need to get my stretch on! My first class is on Thursday.

Ok, I know a few ballet classes isn’t going to make me grow boobs and turn my body into the one above but a girl can dream, can’t she?!

Cue Flashdance audition!

Look at that hair go! Maybe I should show up tomorrow in that wig.

 

photo via oh my gosh i can’t find the link – anyone??

5 comments:

tfh. said...

I've ALWAYS wanted to take an adult ballet class! Good luck with it! I'm uber jealous :-)

drollgirl said...

I THINK THIS IS RADICAL!!! woo hoo for YOU! this could be fab. really fab.

i have been thinking of taking some classes at a community college. just for fun. eeee. kind of makes me nervous, but it is good to shake things up in life and get out and do new stuff. eee!!!

anna and the ring said...

I did ballet for years and years. I am super bendy because of it!

Do you have to wear a leotard and tutu?

Very tempted to start again, maybe! Maybe when I have some more money!

Katie said...

do it ladies! these classes were super duper cheap (£8.00 each). i'll let you know how it goes.

i think i'm showing up in leggings & something tanktopish.

kinda hoping i don't have to wear a leotard.

Kitty Stampede said...

You've got guts girl,Hope you have a ball! Have fun!
I don't think I have proper coordination for ballet. i would look like a loosey goosey flimsy awkward piece of work. and i would fall on my ass or face and there would be an applause of laughter. you see the trailer for black swan?! looks pretty intense.