Thursday, October 7, 2010

And then there were three

These are some of the scarves I’ve been working on the past couple of weeks. They’re my firsts and pretty simple. I’d really like to make some for my Etsy shop that are more my style (after lots of practice of course) but family and friends are first.

The BFF001 The Mother-in-law (Also the first scarf I made. I happen to love it but it is the shabbiest.)005 The Nan009I’m working on a few others and I want to make all of my family in Washington one so I can have them ready before we take our trip out there next month. eee!

5 comments:

Chelsea said...

aw, for a sec there i thought you were telling us you were pregnant with that "and then there were 3" title.

shucks!

the scarves are lovely though.

Sherrie Cola said...

Look great!

Josie of Savoir Weddings said...

Well done you! I must say, your knitting is considerably neater than mine.

rob said...

LoVe UM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stefanie said...

I like the Nano! They look so warm.