Saturday, October 16, 2010

Aw, Honey…y’baked!

il_fullxfull.101571132 Vintage Apron via FluttersbyandFlowers
il_fullxfull.183733215Vintage Apron via MrsHelping 
il_430xN.182465971Vintage Apron via mochamoney

I baked some yummalicious cookies last night and made a huge mess. I did need a little help from my handsome assistant and what does Superman do? Breaks the wooden spoon. I decided then that I would love a mixer. Of course he totally supports me baking (cookies, cakes rarr!) so I’m dreaming of a shiny new Kitchen Aid mixer possibly in (are you writing this down?) cream, purple or black or red…or pink…yellow…you get the idea.

What have you baked lately? He also loves a late night cake in a mug. Have you tried it? Super quick and easy.

5 comments:

rob said...

I Like all of the Aprons and i think the cookies look good too! mmmm. . .

Kitty Stampede said...

mmmmm....cake,cookies,cheesecake, cute aprons.

i love all of these things.
the last thing i made was these peanut butter chocolate squares, DIVINE! I'm actutally going to make some good ol' fashioned rice crispie squares tonight. haven't had them since i was a kid, i don't think.

i've always wanted one of those kitchen aid mixers too. someday. i want a dark purple one...ohhhh yeah....

rob said...

i want one 2 it will be awesome!

SJ said...

i made peanut butter cups this weekend and they were fab!

i definitely want a kitchen aid as well, preferably in cream. add to my long list of things i would like for my kitchen :)

Stefany said...

Love your blog :) I haven't baked much recently but I think I might make brownies sometime this week!! x