Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Crazy Girls

Ryan showed me this video & song. It really like even if it’s kinda depressing – it’s real. Most couples have their ups and downs. I can be quite a handful and I have perfected my bitchiness. Sometimes I go to bed in a huff (I know people say you shouldn’t, hey – it happens) but he always has his arms open waiting for me to come around after I wake up. We take good care of each other though. It’s strange how even the best blogger girls leave their biznaz out of their blogs. It’s probably for the best, no one wants drama. I’m just sayin’ you’re not alone, crazy girls.

 

P.S. Ryan is dancing around with a frying pan to this song. Who’s crazy now?

1 comment:

Chelsea said...

I don't like that she left. that was rude. she should have stuck it out with him. This video made me sad too.

It's a great video though.