Saturday, October 2, 2010

Gorgeous Moment

am8mdzYes, more gold. Can we please just have a moment for this dress? Let’s just have a moment…or two. Too gorgeous. Sweet feathers.

I once bought four ostrich feathers for a stupid amount of money. I walked the long walk (psh 10 minutes) home feeling super guilty and called Ryan right away. He made me take them back the next day. SADLY the store would only give me store credit. I think we ended up buying a birdcage for wedding envelopes and scented oils. Anyway, I miss you feathers I once owned. One day! They will be mine…oh yes, they will be mine.

SO crazy re-blogging going on. I haven’t broken out my camera aside from taking a photo of the scarf I made for my bff - had to show it off. (MY SECOND!) I’m now working on a long, skinny, grey/black scarf for the man. I really need to learn how to make other things. I was flipping through some catalogs while Ryan was picking up a keyboard he had ordered and I saw a photo of a knitted dinosaur. Maybe a little ambitious? Baby steps. Maybe a gorgeous gold evening gown? ha…ha…

 

photo via knight cat

3 comments:

Makavetis said...

Hey, I noticed art as one of your interests, I started a new art blog maybe u'll like it! Thanks and keep up great work.

anna and the ring said...

Adore, adore, adore.

You must learn never to tell Ryan!!

rebecca said...

you're right. this dress needs a moment.