Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Here comes the rain

5117577412_e1f8a6872b_b5116974769_34ae319d77_b This is the coat/jacket/trench I was talking about last Friday. I love a good set of pockets. I think Mom bought it from a little boutique in Duvall, Washington called Chic Essentials. The trench is by Esley. Love it. Have you found your new coat for this fall? It’s hard for me to find a nice long coat with long arms that isn’t huge. This fits perfectly and the sleeves are a bit short but I don’t mind because I’ve got my rad pockets. Perfect for dressy days (which are non existent for me) or casual forever.

((I think this is as bright as my photos are going to get until next summer.))

6 comments:

anna and the ring said...

Cape, cape, cape!!

Katie said...

Yes! I love your cape!

Kris said...

Great coat. It's been raining a few days each week now. So sad.

Kitty Stampede said...

it is beautiful and i hate you.

i kid. but i'll fight you for it. ;)

drollgirl said...

it IS perfect! i love it!

and pockets just make everything more relaxed and comfortable. good storage option, too!

Chelsea said...

I love that trench because it's almost like a dress.
you can dress it down with boots or wear a skirt under it with high heels.

very cute.