Friday, October 22, 2010

Someone has a case of the Fridays

2250475770_edaa724aeb_oI’m actually having a real Friday! I’m off to London this afternoon and staying until Sunday for a weekend of secret fun. There will be dressing up and drinking involved. Wish me luck!

Here are some clickables:
x   my Mom sent us some of these dish towels when we first moved in to our first place together.
x   amazing amazing velvet boots.
x   great Halloween costume inspiration and makeup tutorial.
x   I don’t have kids but I love this blog anyway – I’m totally going to be crafting it up 24/7 when I have little ones.
x   this may have been my desktop background for a few weeks.
x   obsessed with these Mad Men gifs…I love all the gifs on that site though, amazing/hilarious.
x   I’ll be baking these once we get our pumpkins.
x   wishing I could go to the opening of the Grand Pier again. If you’re in the area (which I doubt!) you should totally go and support em.

K, must pack - see ya! Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

Chelsea said...

those dish towels are amazing.

(Watching john hamm unzip his pants over and over made me feel really uncomfortable. Who knew zipping pants could look so dirty... )

happy weekend!

anna and the ring said...

I hope you had a good time in London.