Monday, October 4, 2010

Summertime: a final good bye

tumblr_l5md62gep91qcwe9uo1_500I’m coming to terms with summer REALLY being over. It was here in England and it was surprisingly amazing. We had lots of hot days and nice picnic weather. I thought it lasted for quite a while too. Then the rain came…and the still hasn’t really left. The sun does show its face every now and then. I remember this weather. It’s ok when it starts but it’s getting a little boring. I’m not asking for summer weather but if it wasn’t so wet for a few days - that’d be nice.

Please tell me I’m not the only one that didn’t get into a swimsuit this summer. That’s kinda depressing! Ok when I say “didn’t get to wear a swimsuit” I mean “wasn’t forced to”. Actually I don’t think I even have a swimsuit anymore. I may have forgotten ditched left it back in Florida.

And I just realised I’m blogging about the weather…

photo via square america

2 comments:

rob said...

Niether did inless you count a pair of shorts and a old t-shirt!! haha!! <3

Summer said...

hahaha, I love you! I love the photo you used and how it moves the way it does! You are in England my dear, you will find lovely ways to fall in love with the rain...you're pretty creative, you'll figure something out :)