Tuesday, October 26, 2010

What a weekend

006030 015031070062066 067074I had such a great weekend thanks to Anna and her lovely friends. It was her hen-do weekend and it was full of surprises. We got crafty, tipsy, full, and sporty. I danced my bum off and I’ve got four blisters to prove it. I take back what I said about “dancing until your feet bleed” when we were walking back from the club.

My absolute favorite part of the weekend was going to the All Star which is super American themed where we ate brunch and bowled. I even had a chance to order a classic root beer float (which they tried and hated, whaaat?!) and bought Twizzlers to take home to the man. I’ll be going back whenever I miss the US. The photos don’t do the weekend any justice – too dark and blurry but I enjoyed the weekend more when I wasn’t snapping away at everything.

Oh – I also found out just out allergic I am to kitties. Not fair!

Thanks Anna – so excited for your big day. She’s having a bit of a rough time atm with a few plans falling through at the last-ish minute so if anyone has a DJ friend up north or some wedding dress designer magic please get in touch with either of us asap!

6 comments:

b. said...

all star is awesome! their Hawaiian theme night is like nothing else!

x.

anna and the ring said...

Yay, my little ones!

I'm so glad you had a fab time!

Gaynor said...

Looks like a fab weekend!

Where else did yous go? Im looking for pub / club inspiration for my sisters hen do too!

Kitty Stampede said...

your weekend looked killer. so much awesomeness involved. geez. makes mine look like a snorefest.

did you bowl your brains out???

p.s.- i think i used to be allergic to kitties but i got over it. i used to sneeze and blow my nose constantly and my eyes would sting. i think you just have to build immunity. i dunno if it's like that for everyone. maybe my love for them kicked the allergies ass.

conversationpieces said...

Sounds like a great weekend – but being allergic to kitties, that's not so good!

Katie said...

b. - omg hawaiian night?! awesome. i can't wait to go back.

kitty - i think if i tried to build an immunity i'd die!!! i used to just get itchy eyes but this time it was making it difficult to breathe.

i bowled but was hungover. 121 is just not acceptable!

gaynor - we all dressed up and went to a burlesque style club.