Wednesday, November 24, 2010

S’mores

tumblr_lc9fxttrUY1qb17p4o1_500I need this in my life! I am always the one that brings marshmallows to the bbq. Even though we can’t get Hershey’s chocolate or graham crackers or plain white marshmallows. I will be ok with actually yummy chocolate, BISCUITS, and pink n’ white marshmallows. How perfect is this for a gift? wink wink nudge nudge. I keep watching shows like Come Dine With Me and Dinner Date. I think if they broke this out at the end of the date they’d be set. nom nom nom

 photo here set via Cosi

3 comments:

Toesthattwinkle! said...

I need this! Its so perfect for me, I love smores! My mouth is just watering at the possibilities of this plate! By the way I love your site and your banner!

Chic 'n Cheap Living said...

I do miss that about Cosi and yeah they don't have graham crackers or marshmallows here either! Makes me want it more...

Thanks for the bday wishes!

jonovan said...

i want one of those things!