(some of) What happened in Vegas:
- We met the second cutest dachshund on the planet.
- Ryan tried In-N-Out for the first time and loved it. I just inhaled it without tasting it.
- I pinched the cheeks of my bff’s new bb boy.
- Scored a pair of $7 Keds at Ross and my new favorite pair of black heels at Khol’s. ( I <3 when I find bargains and so does my Husband.)
- Cooked a giant family dinner with Ryan. I felt like I was on Top Chef.
- Speaking of Top Chef, I got tons of Bravo TV time in. I know we’re on vacation but I miss Bravo shows!
- Found my new favorite casino/hotel/shops/loungy lounges in Vegas – City Center…gorgeous. Maybe one day I can actually buy something in there.
- Saw two regular sized, one frozen and one tiny Elvis.
- Ate real Mexican food. omg.
- Been the closest ever to two beautiful, sleeping Lionesses.
- Realized about 100 times just how PALE I am.
- Went to M&M heaven.
- Got dressed up with Ryan and went to a romantic dinner to celebrate five months of married life. Ended the night sharing a crème brulee.
- Saw the Bellagio fountain show with my man & friends.
- Met up with Dad and his gf for just a day. I showed them City Center and ate Wolfgang Puck Pizza. We saw ugly, over priced home decor in the Venetian and dined at Red Square – ahmazing food & drinks. It’s too bad my dress was too tight. They made me try a yummy key lime pie martini, first martini & last martini ever. Dessert in a glass is dangerous.
- Won a little bit on my most favorite slot machine – Wizard of Oz. It’s even worth losing a couple of bucks just to play it.
- Stocked up on American things like kool aid, dressings & candy.
- Hated saying goodbye’s again but we’re excited to go back to the states next year. Thank you and miss you all!!!!xxx
I think it’s time for a new camera. These are some sad photos. It does help me enjoy the moment more when I know I can’t capture it the way I’d like to. There is only so long I can get away with the old point and shoot. Asking Santa!!