Friday, December 31, 2010

Hello 2011

images_nypl_orgI moved to England. Ryan and I moved in to our first place together. My family came over here for the first time. I got married and we had our first Christmas here. It’ll be one year since moving here on the 13th.

Seeing so many New Year resolution lists and I’ve prepared one of my own. It’s a mashup of things I’d like to do in 2011 and things I want to do more.

1. At least a half an hour of Yoga practice each day
2. Eat more healthy throughout the week and whatever the heck I want on the weekends
3. Keep in touch with friends and family more
4. Try a fig
5. Learn how to drive on the OTHER side of the road – eek
6. Get a really good job that makes me happy
7. Fly back to visit America and stop by New York
8. Take a sewing class
9. Chop my hair off reeeeally short again.
10. Explore cooking more and fill my new recipe book
11. Move into a bigger place
12. Go see a band I love
13. Eat squid ink pasta

There are lots of things I’d love to do but I guess that’s a good start. Can’t shove everything into one year….or can I? :)

Happy New Year everyone. I get to kiss my man at midnight for the first time!

1 comment:

mariah said...

tell me how the squid ink pasta is!