Sunday, December 12, 2010

Year of the Dog

Year Of The Dogmolly shannonHas anyone seen the movie Year of the Dog? I randomly landed on the movie last night and watched it. I laughed, I cried and I think I’ve found another one of my favorite movies. How have I gone this long without knowing about this movie?! If you’re an animal lover, go watch it. The actors play their weird characters sooo well. Some may roll their eyes and some may just want to go adopt an animal this Christmas (do it! do it!). I wish we could. We don’t have enough room for a bigger pet. Ryan and I both miss having a dog around. For now we’ll get our dog fix by movies and waving at cute dogs in car windows.

1 comment:

Kitty Stampede said...

Okay...I totally forgot about this movie, as in I STILL HAVE NOT SEEN IT!!! hahaha...I remember I've been meaning to watch it but haven't. Thanks a gazillion for the reminder.
I will probably bawl..always do for animal movies.