Saturday, January 22, 2011

Someone has a case of the Fridays

6a00e5508e95a988330148c7964efd970c-640wix Possibly the cutest version of “Think of Me”, ever.
x The beautiful photo above. I would love to wear this and also not have an allergic reaction to pretty kitties.
x I’ve been on the sofa hunt for ages and this one looks pretty dang comfynot.
x These Venus Flytrap eye lashes remind me of Aeon Flux.

K, I know it’s Saturday but I had a weird Friday! Hope you guys have a nice weekend! We are having much needed drinks with friends tonight.x

2 comments:

Charlotte Elise Jay said...

This is absolutely beautiful!

Char x

Kitty Stampede said...

holy crapppp...that shirt is flipping amazing. love the eyemakeup too even though it's not as pull-offable in the real world..unfortunately.

hope you had a fun weekend. my plans were the same as your plans! ;)
and because of it I slept all day yesterday..gah.