Thursday, February 3, 2011

The Broke Valentine pt.1

origami_heart_02 origami_heart_04 origami_heart_06This seems easy enough. You can download it here and I suggest reading the comments because they were giving some pretty good tips. And if your fingers just won’t do the folding…simply write a love letter.

I’ll give you some suggestions for your handwritten message on your heart:

1. Happy Valentine’s Day! I promise to make you a big fat juicy hamburger with the wrong pickles you bought. 
2. You make me feel like a natural woman. So, I promise to shave my legs every day for a week.
3. You + Me = US (omg please tell me someone remembers that song)
 
K, so maybe you shouldn’t take my advice on this one. Ryan and I say some pretty weird things to each other. Well it’s mostly me saying weird things to him. I don’t want your Valentine to crumple up your paper heart. And if you don’t have a Valentine, enjoy it. I used to write in my lame LiveJournal about how I’d spend my Valentine’s Days on the couch with my date…which was usually a bag of chips. Now that I’ve got my man, we’ll probably just do the same thing…but together. :) No but seriously, I’m making him take me to the zoo.

More soon…

No comments: