Thursday, February 3, 2011

Hair this

I’m tempted to try out new hair styles and do’s now that I have this long hair. I really don’t know what to do with it anymore! It seems like any day could be the day I hack it off. 955263_vi8hTCLJ_c1c7f0_hair-trends-2011-side-pinned-strands-Badgley-Mischka755513_H6S9NL6n_cimage-2-for-pictures-for-17-01-11-gallery-791541065 b203016220

What??? Oh c’mon.

Alright I may have gotten a little carried away with the last photo but LOOK at that thing.

For anyone that doesn’t know Stacey Solomon (the brunette above Miss Blonde Lips…head) she has a gorgeous SINGING voice but the funniest thing about her - she is the most wonky girl in the world when she speaks. I know that sounds bad but It’s hilarious and awesome. I would be one of her best friends in a heartbeat. Plus her hair is amazing. She’s doing the whole ombre hair now (not like the photo above) like Drew Barrymore, AC and all the other cool kids. I do think about it a lot but I like my chocolate locks. I’d just want to dip my hair in dye and I’m sure that’s not the way to go.

I usually don’t pay too much attention to my hair but the other day I looked closely in the mirror and the sides of my hairline are practically all grey. I’m turning into Rogue…fast. I look like John Henson from The Soup *daydreams*. I can’t believe he’s on Wipe Out now. LAAAME. He isn’t even that funny on it. You know he wants to be.

2 comments:

photohogger said...

bwhahaaha, that's hilarious! great post - this is my first visit to your blog, but I love your writing!
everytime i see that drew barrymore pic i forget it's her! she looks stunning; and i love that hair!

happy weekending.

Chic 'n Cheap Living said...

The last hairstyle - all kinds of awesome! Definitely crushing on Stacey Solomon's hair too!