Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Wednesday Watch

I will admit that over the last couple of years I’ve slowly started to become a YouTubeaholic. If I ever want to learn how to do something quickly – YouTube. When I want to know a little more about a specific beauty product – YouTube. If I’m super bored and I want to crack up and make my friends crack up – YouTube. If I ever want to see a part of the world I’ve never been to – YouTube. Remember books? I *like*, comment, favorite and subscribe almost daily. I did make a tutorial video but I’m too chicken to upload it. I’ll leave it to the YouTuber’s for now. We blog – they Vlog.

Recent favorites:

(Sorry if you can’t view it in your part of the world!)

Any recommendations?? Happy Groundhog day. You know what I’ll be watching tonight.

2 comments:

anna and the ring said...

we want your vlog!!

julie said...

I love this elegant professional video. Gave me some good tips for my office wear! Thanks!