Monday, April 11, 2011

Bits of me

024002001I’ve been tagged by Rina from Like Me to post seven things you don’t know about me. So, here are some interesting or useless facts…

x My full name is Katheryn Aileen.
x I’m one of seven kids. The line up goes Brian, Katie, Eric, Emma, Mariah, Morgan and Robyn.
x At the moment I probably use my cell phone maybe once a month. Do people still call them cell phones or does everyone just say iphone because everyone has one? I sound old.
x I like my eggs over easy but really prefer a frittata with onions, peppers, spinach, chorizo and salsa to dip.
x My “something you like about yourself” is my eyelashes. It’s good to like things about yourself, right? At least one thing!! People have said they look fake and I’ve had someone tug on my eyelashs to make sure. They may have been tipsy and I probably have normal lashes but I wont spoil it for myself.
x I have more pajamas than actual clothes.
x My alter-ego’s name is Bonquisha Aquafina.

Alright ladies, you’re up! Any random fact you’d like to share about yourself so I can get to know you better?

 

((photos: rejected random shots of myself with my little red Kodak))

No comments: