Friday, April 15, 2011

Case of the Fridays

tumblr_la00oiLmNk1qa83tpo1_500

Don’t worry, the week is over. This weekend we’re finally going to Pickwell farm to get some rhubarb and whatever else they’ve got for us to pick. It’s one of my favorite things to do here this time of year. Hope you all have a good weekend. Thanks for reading this week!

Good links, pass it on:

x Two weeks until the Royal wedding! I am such a sucker for this whole thing. Shameless!! The memorabilia is seriously out of control. Here are my recent favorites: this tea towel and mug at Oliver Bonas and this tape found at design is mine via Belle & boo.
x Came across a potential Halloween costume (thinking way ahead) on a search. Then I thought about what they actually did to the bulls (I’m a Taurus…) and said a big “hail no” but damn, it would be rad to put together.
x Potential DIY lamp project that Ryan sent me.
x Wish I had my sister Mariah here to braid my hair like this
x I can’t tell you how happy I am that one of my favorite gossip sites is back up and running. She feeds my reality tv addiction. If you’re in the UK and can’t watch the wonderful/horrible US shows, you can most likely watch them on Meghan With Fangs.
x DIY collar tips that I’m freaking out about.

BYE!xx

 

Joan Crawford gif found at fuckyeahjoancrawford on tumblr (I think it’s from Mildred Pierce…Mom?)

1 comment:

Marcia B. said...

Same here, i am such a sucker for the royal wedding too!