Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Daydreaming about a fiesta

il_570xN.223762635 meteroite-pink1-web
900720 il_570xN.206113600
il_570xN.233128097 margmaker
51sisRzpeLL 900838

x Cactus shot glasses via manstuff 
x This Meteorite Pinata by Confetti System in my own custom color (although I do love the cantaloupe color they make them in)
x These Mexican blanket clothes pins via badbatdesigns for well…pinning!
x Pineapple tea light holders from Habitat – why  not?
x A few special salts for margaritas from dellcovespices
x Margaritaville Frozen Concoction Maker 2000 (that name is pretty serious) that is an insane $350 at Sur La Table
x Chili Pepper lights on ebay
x Beautiful Fruiti Orange Jug also from Habitat.

My Sister-in-law mentioned having a late bday bbq for the both of us while we’re in France and I swung into party mode. I’d love to gather everyone this Summer and have a fiesta. I’ve always wanted to have one and the list could go on and on. But they seem so fun and colorful. I love Mexican food, drinks, sounds and smells. I’m still on the hunt for good margarita glasses. I do love the classic cheesy cactus glasses for parties but I want a set of really nice thick glasses.

What would your daydream party be or do you just want to come to mine?

4 comments:

Elizabeth @rosalilium said...

I want to come to your party - I love a good margarita!

drollgirl said...

i think you have better ideas than me, so can i come to your party? please?

Kris said...

looks so festive and fuuunnnn!

Summer said...

When I was 19, my kitchen was decorated in Pineapples! I used to have PRACTICALLY THE same tea light holders, I had two! This post makes me crave margaritas and LOT'S of chips and salsa!