Thursday, April 28, 2011

What I’ve been cooking up lately…

I usually try at least one new dish a week. Here is what I’ve been cooking up lately and I really suggest them! I try to choose things that are quick, easy and ask for ingredients I probably already have in my kitchen.potato-salad-2-550x Best Ever Potato Salad: That’s what they called but not sure if it’s the BEST. I’ve had some great potato salads in my day but it’s my first time making potato salad and it was pretty delicious.

mexmc-5x Mexican Mac and Cheese Cups: I didn't put them in cups. I used a casserole dish instead. It lasted a few days – which I love. We are big leftover food junkies. I love just popping a dish in the microwave or oven and well…being lazy. I have made homemade mac & cheese a few times before and this one just kicks it up a notch.

Hot Spinach and Artichoke Dipx Hot Spinach Artichoke Dip: Again, easy. First time making it and loved it. I made WAY too much because I went by the recipe and always forget it’s just the two of us.

Can you tell I love using our casserole dishes? I make everything in them. It feels so housewifey.

Dish…stuff…chop…cheese…cook…eat.

Btw I found all of these recipes on Pinterest. Sometimes if I’m totally lost on what to make for dinner I’ll browse the food section on Pinterest. Give it a go and tell me what you come up with because I always need something new to eat.

P.s. Not good if you’re trying to look fly this summer.
P.p.s. Omg fly girls

2 comments:

Kitty Stampede said...

Thank you, Thank you. These recipes do sound Awesome. I will totally hit them up. I wish I was a better kitchen bitch.

drollgirl said...

um, this food looks DEEEELICIOUS! especially that spinach/artichoke dip. i could eat that stuff for dayS!