Sunday, June 5, 2011

A Good Day

008010016Saturday was a good day. Aside from the strange dark clouds it has been really really warm. I painted my nails an old color I had called Kauai then saw that this color came out! Sort of similar.

Later, we went to Ikea to check out a certain something and I was so excited when we actually bought and walked out with that certain something!! I’ll put a photo up soon.

I cooked chorizo and scallops in the evening (which was delicious, if I do say so myself) with veggies and brown rice. We switched to brown rice a few weeks ago and I feel like every mouthful is a bit of magical healthiness and it probably isn’t but it is better. Right? Then we watched Hall Pass which was pretty funny but mostly just watched it for Stephen Merchant because he’s hilarious.

Hope your weekend is going ok!xx

1 comment:

jonovan said...

Brown rice is so good for you!!